Flakscheinwerfer-Abteilung 248 (o)

Formed 4.40 in Luftgau VI with 3 Batterien (known as Res.Flakscheinwerfer-Abt. 248 until 7.42).

4./Sw.248 was formed in late 1942 from 5./133; 5./Sw.248 was formed in 2.44 from 3./450.

In 1943 2./Sw.248 became 5./650, and was reformed in 2.44 from 1./450; 4./Sw.248 was disbanded in late 1943, and was reformed in 2.44 from 2./450.

Service:


1997-2003 Michael Holm